to say i've been stressed out (and a bit unhappy) in my life recently is to say the least. work is work, with tons of long hours and travel. i originally created this blog (and then business) to have an outlet for the creative side of me.
i wasn't able to attend alt summit last January, but recently took their class on pinterest which basically changed my life. following suite, i just took their class on organization last week. one of the most amazing (and hopefully life changing) suggestions that they had was to come up with an 'editorial calendar.'
at first I was scared. my blog is supposed to be fun, free willed, uncontained. but I am also an organization freak, loving when everything has a place, and everything is IN its place.
so here goes it, the Slipcover Your Life Blog Editorial Calendar (I have a minor obsession with alliteration so forgive the obvious)...
- Mashup Monday - stuff that has caught my eye recently, with a possible theme, or maybe no theme at all!
- DIY Craft Tuesday - with original content!
- Wedding Wednesday - After doing some of my friends weddings recently, i'm taking a stab at getting into the wedding buz!
- Thursday's Interiors - I originally started this blog to focus on my love of interiors
- Fashion Friday - Because some of the best art out there is what we wear!
Let's see how this goes...